Business Practice and Planning Attorneys
Many individuals dream of opening their own business, but they fail at following through with their goal because of confusing and risky steps in making it a reality. Each small step becomes a process with many options and possible unfamiliar documents, causing many people to give up before they even start. But, you’re ready to launch out into the owning of your own business. You’ve done your research, you know the market you intend to be a part of, and you clearly see how to make a profit. Here are a few vital questions you may not have considered (or may not yet know how to answer):
- Have you chosen the right business structure?
- Is the business structure you’ve chosen right for this stage of your business?
- When do you need to consider a new business structure?
- Do you have a plan for when someone takes out a lawsuit for any of these common business lawsuits:
- Premises Liability
- Employment Discrimination
- Breach of Contract
- Trademark Infringement
- Personal Injury Negligence
- Defective Products
- Employee Traffic Accidents
- Pollution and Environmental Litigation
- Wrongful Death
- Wrongful Termination
- Noncompliance Claims
- Contractual Relations Interference
- Failure To Have Adequate Insurance
- Do we have legal representation from a firm that understands our specific business?
- Has a qualified attorney looked over our business plan?
- Has a qualified attorney reviewed our employment policies?
- Are we in a position to show any contracts to a qualified attorney before signing?
Business Practice Planning Attorneys
Bassett Law Firm is well-equipped of help small business owners and entrepreneurs answer all of the above questions, removing the burden of perfunctory legal paperwork and offering the benefit of skilled counsel for all legal business matters you face.
The attorneys of our firm bring excellent proficiency in multiple business structures, regulatory compliance, and experienced litigation skills. In particular, here are some of the areas we can offer capabilities:
- Agricultural-based Business
- Construction Business
- Aviation-related Business
- Food Processors
- Poultry-related Business
- Real Estate
- Health Care
- Financial Planners
General Business Counsel
Bassett Law business planning attorneys can help you solve a number of immediate and imminent legal challenges.
- Let us help answer business structure questions.
- We can review all contracts including:
- Real estate contracts
- Temporary employee contracts
- Partnership agreements
- Fully employ our abilities to walk you through potentially complicated legal challenges such as:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Employment regulatory issues
- Let us handle the stuff that comes easy to us, too:
- EIN acquisition
- Company structure filing
- Filing other pertinent tax documentation
Contact an Business Practice and Planning Attorney
Starting today, let The Bassett Law firm help you complete these steps toward fulfilling your business owning dreams. Call the Bassett Law Firm LLP at 479.521.9996 or fill out the brief contact form to schedule an appointment. The firm is located in Fayetteville, Arkansas and has experienced attorneys with the knowledge to meet your needs in Oklahoma, Missouri, and Arkansas.